The cost for this service varies for distance and location.
SHIPPING AVAILABLE WITHIN USA AND CANADA
TWO TYPE OF DELIVERY WE OFFER !
Cargo Air Delivery –
We use DeltaCargo, American Airlines, United airlines(PetSafe) and Alaska airlines as our main carriers to ship purebred Maine coon kittens for sale. Delivery is available to your nearest airport with their facility. We book flight and give you all needed information and tracking number to pick your kitten up. You have to show your ID and AWB number at the airlines facility or your home.
We can also ship kittens by UPS Express, DHL Express or FedEx Express for an additional fee.
Transport By a Pet Nanny Via Air Delivery –
If you’re looking for the best way to fly your pet, look no further. Air pet transport by a pet Nanny is the best way to fly your loved ones. Your pet will fly with an experienced and trusted nannies to any destination in the USA and Canada. This is by far the best way to fly any pet under 40 pounds.
The Journey –
While your kitten is traveling from our home to yours , we will make sure to send all necessary details right to your phone. It is our goal to keep everyone on the same page in order to have your kitten have a smooth journey into your arms.
Identity Verification –
Upon pick up at the airlines or delivery at your doorstep, the receiver will need to present a valid ID before receiving your kitten.
There are several requirements that must be met in order to ship a kitten :
– Kitten must be at least 8 weeks of age.
– Kitten may not be checked-in more than 4 hours before a flight.
– Kitten of 16 weeks and older must have a current Rabies vaccination.
– A Health Certificate must be issued by a licensed veterinarian and be no more than 10 days old.
– Kitten may not be exposed to temperatures of less than 45 degrees Fahrenheit unless there is an acclimation statement by a veterinarian.
– Shipping kennel or cage must meet standards for size, ventilation, strength, and design. Kitten must have enough room to stand up and turn around. Kennels must be equipped with one water and food dish. Newspaper or absorbent material must be placed on the bottom of the kennel. Kennels must be marked with shipper’s name, address, and phone number and the pick-up person’s name, address, and phone number. Live animal stickers should be applied to the kennel and the last time the Kitten was offered food and water should also be indicated.
Did You Know ?
Buy Available Kittens Now